West Central Abilities is a leader in providing supports and services for adults with differing abilities within Kindersley and area. We are seeking a Supported Independent Living Worker who is committed, empathetic and passionate about supporting adults with differing abilities to reach their full potential.
As part of this rewarding opportunity, you will help plan schedule and implement programs designed to maximize client’s potential and quality of life.
At WCA, we offer a team environment, competitive wages and benefits, professional development and training opportunities and a real opportunity to make a positive difference.
Please visit WCAs website www.westcentralabilities.ca for more information about our teams approach and community services.
Key responsibilities include:
– Implement person-centered plans and activities
– Provide personal assistance, supervision and care
– Provide security through emotional and moral support
Successful candidates will have:
– Grade 12 Diploma or GED – Grade 12 Equivalency
– Must have a Valid Class 5 Drivers license
– Provide a Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check
– Standard First Aid and CPR
– Certified Safe Food Handler
Selected candidate will be required to submit a criminal record check including vulnerable sector check as a condition of employment.
May consider hiring an individual who is currently working towards obtaining the certificates requirements of the related position.
Visit our website www.westcentralabilities.ca for job descriptions.
Supported Independent Living Worker Pay Grid: Start-$18.11 / 6mth-$18.48 / 1yr-$18.85 / 2yr-$19.63
This is a temporary position (approx. 1 year) may be filled before the application deadline, so apply as early as possible.
This posting will remain open until filled.